2011 Simplified Tables in PDF Format
To use the simplified tables:
- Determine the paying parent's income. (The online publication called The Federal Child Support Guidelines: Step by Step provides information on how to calculate income for child support purposes.)
- Find the table that matches the province or territory where the paying parent lives and the number of children being supported.
- On that table, find the income that is closest to the paying parent's income.
- Then look in the columns to the right of the income to find the child support amount that matches the number of children for whom you are determining child support.
- If the paying parent's income is over $150,000, please refer to the chart at the end of the simplified table to find out how much child support should be paid.
Help with PDF files
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Date modified: