Inventory of Government-Based Family Justice Services

Enforcement of Parenting Arrangements (Saskatchewan)


Type of service
Enforcement of Parenting Arrangements

Services offered
The Family Law Information Centre assists people who need information on family law matters or referrals to appropriate family law services. It does not provide legal advice. There are many self-help kits available at the Family Law Information Centre. Upon request, staff can forward a kit either electronically or in hard copy, and can provide assistance in completing a kit. The kits include:

  • Initial Application for Custody, Access, Child Support and/or Spousal Support;
  • Initial Application for Custody, Access, and/or Child Support by party of sufficient interest;
  • Preparing an Answer and Counter-Petition;
  • Variation of Custody and/or Access plus Child Support;
  • Custody or Access Variation (including breach of access application);

Pilot or ongoing service

Department responsible
Ministry of Justice

How to access this service
Although the Family Law Information Centre is located in Regina, callers from anywhere in the province can contact the centre for information or assistance. Callers from outside the province who have a legal issue in Saskatchewan may also contact the Centre. To contact the Family Information Centre, call 306-787-5837 in the Regina area or outside Saskatchewan, or 1-888-218-2822 elsewhere in Saskatchewan, or email:

The Family Law Information Centre is located in Regina; however anyone in Saskatchewan may call the toll free information line to request a self-help kit and assistance in completing the kit.
[ Service(s) offered ]




Governing legislation/legislative authority

Contact person(s)

Date modified: