Backgrounder: Funded Projects for National Victims of Crime Awareness Week 2012
The Department of Justice Canada provided funding through the Victims Fund of up to $10,000 each to organizations to host events during National Victims of Crime Awareness Week (NVCAW) 2012. The following is a sample of the events taking place across the country, in every province and territory. To view the complete list of the 162 funded projects and events, visit the NVCAW Calendar of Events at http://canada.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/pcvi-cpcv/cal/index.html.
- SLAVE LAKE VICTIMS SERVICES SOCIETY
Community Appreciation Event
- ACT ALBERTA - ACTION COALITION ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Victims of Human Trafficking Week - Awareness-Raising Events, Training and Conference
- NATIVE COURTWORKER AND COUNSELLING ASSOCIATION OF BC
"Promoting Safe Communities" Print Campaign
- THE LAUREL CENTRE
"The Silent Witness Project"
- AGE & OPPORTUNITY
"Moving Forward" Innovative Training on Older Victims for Victim Service Workers
- TABLE DE CONCERTATION POUR CONTRER LA VIOLENCE CONJUGALE ET FAMILIALE DANS LA PÉNINSULE ACADIENNE
« Aller de l'avant »
- CANADIAN CRIME VICTIM FOUNDATION AND THE FIVE WITH D.R.I.V.E. ASSOCIATION
"Freedom Walk" from Vancouver to Toronto, Awareness Raising Event
- VICTIM SERVICES ELGIN
" Moving Forward with Sheldon Kennedy " Awareness Raising Events
- CANADIAN PARENTS OF MURDERED CHILDREN, INC.
"Stop blaming the victims" workshop
- ASSOCIATION DES FAMILLES DE PERSONNES ASSASSINÉES OU DISPARUES
« Soutenir nos familles et aller de l'avant ! »
- YORKTON PARTNERSHIP AGAINST VIOLENCE COMMITTEE
"Moving Forward Bully Free, A Pink Clothesline Project"
Government of Canada
- Date Modified: