Abuse Is Wrong In Any Culture: Inuit
- important papers, or photocopies, of birth certificates, health cards, child custody or other court orders (such as restraining order), your social insurance card, your partner's social insurance number
- money, credit cards, debit cards, cheque book, bank book, bank statement (save money if you can … some women keep spare money wrapped in tin foil in the freezer, so it looks like leftover food)
- your clothing and valuable jewellery
- driver's licence, car/skidoo/ATV keys
- house keys
- children's clothes and favourite toys
- an escape route and place to go all planned out.
In an emergency, leave as quickly as possible!
Do not stop to collect the things on this list … just go!
- Date modified: