Working with victims of crime: A manual applying research to clinical practice (Second Edition)
Table of Contents
Part One: Working with Victims of Crime
- 1.0 The Importance of Self-Care
- 2.0 A Model of Victimization and Recovery
- 3.0 Common Reactions to Crime
- 4.0 How do Victims Cope?
- 5.0 A Model for Client Change: The Stages of Change
- 6.0 Assessment Issues: What Should I Ask About?
- 7.0 Pulling it Together: Concluding Remarks
- 8.0 References
Part Two: Specialty Chapters
- Date modified: