Articling Student, Justice Canada, Prairie Region
Statement of Merit Criteria and Conditions of Employment
(Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary)
Articling Student LP-00
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Law Degree (at time of appointment)
- Eligible for articles pursuant to the rules of the Law Society of (Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba)
- Demonstrated academic experience.
Abilities and Skills
- Ability to analyze legal problems
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
- Demonstrating integrity and respect
- Thinking things through
- Working effectively with others
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
Linguistic competencies: English Essential
- May be given consideration in the screening phase or appointment phase.
- Proven academic experience.
- Experience working in a legal environment.
- Experience volunteering or participation in extra-curricular activities
Organizational or Operational Needs
May be given consideration in the screening phase or appointment phase.
In support of achieving a diversified workforce and our employment equity goals, selection may be limited to candidates self-identifying as belonging to one of the following Employment Equity groups: Aboriginal peoples, Persons with a Disability, Visible Minorities and Women.
Condition of Employment
Security Clearance: Secret
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: