Report of the Deputy Minister Advisory Panel on Criminal Legal Aid
- Buckley, M. (2010). Moving forward on legal aid: Research on needs and innovative approaches. Report for the Canadian Bar Association, June 2010.
- Canadian Bar Association. (2013). Reaching Equal Justice.
- Canadian Bar Association. (2014). Legal aid in Canada.
- Department of Justice Canada. (2007). The Legal Problems of Everyday Life. Ab Currie
- Department of Justice Canada. (2008). 5-Year Trends in Direct Service Criminal Legal Aid Expenditures Compared with other Justice System Expenditures; 2002-03 to 2006-07. Research & Statistics Section, January 2008.
- Department of Justice Canada. (2012). Legal aid program evaluation: Final report. Office of Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement, Evaluation Division.
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, 23 March 1976, 999 UNTS 171.
- Kernaghan, K. (2010). International Innovations in Public Sector External Service Delivery.
- Martin, D. (2002). A seamless approach to service delivery in legal aid: Fulfilling a promise or maintaining a myth? Department of Justice Canada, Research and Statistics Division – Legal Aid Research Series.
- Matthews, S. (2012). Making the case for the economic value of legal aid: Supplemental briefing note. The Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada. (2014). National Final Report – Cross-Site At Home/Chez Soi Project.
- National Action Committee on Access to Justice in Civil and Family Law Matters. (2013). A Roadmap for Change.
- Prairie Research Associates. (2014). Maximizing the Federal Investment in Criminal Legal Aid – Final Report, May 2014.
- Public Safety Canada. (2014).Economics of Policing Initiative.
- Statistics Canada. (2014a). Legal aid plan revenues, by type of revenue, annual (Dollars). CANSIM Table 258-0001.
- Statistics Canada. (2014b). Legal aid plan direct legal service expenditures, by staff and private lawyers and type of matter, annual (Dollars). CANSIM Table 258-0008.
- United Nations General Assembly. (2012). United Nations Principles and Guidelines on Access to Legal Aid in Criminal Justice Systems.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: