Evaluation of the B.C. Family Maintenance Enforcement Program's Pilot Outreach Project
The consultant would like to thank the following for their assistance with this research:
- Jim Sturrock, Department of Justice Canada.
- Members of the Evaluation Sub-Committee
- Louise Riley, B.C. Family Justice Programs Division, Ministry of Attorney General
- Colin Millar, Family Maintenance Enforcement Program, Ministry of Attorney General
- Cathy Tait, B.C. Family Justice Initiatives Project
- Neil Reimer, B.C. Corporate Planning Division, Ministry of Attorney General
- Wendy Dittaro (Enforcement Manager) and Susan Hamilton of the Pilot Outreach Project.
- Peggie-Ann Kirk who assisted with the file review and telephone interviews.
- Raincoast Business Centre for their help in preparing the final document.
Funding of this project by the Federal Government is gratefully acknowledged.
- Date modified: