Resources for Justice employees: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We are working to ensure the Department of Justice work environment remains healthy, safe and secure for our employees during the COVID-19 situation. We are also committed to making sure everyone can easily access the latest confirmed information and guidance from health authorities and departments leading the federal response.
Below you will find links to resources and messaging about a variety of COVID-19 topics as they relate to your work, your health, the courts, and the current situation. Check back regularly for updates. Note key contacts listed at the bottom of the page.
Visit Canada.ca/coronavirus and follow Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, on Twitter for the latest health information.
Your Questions Answered
Justice Canada is adapting our work processes and procedures as new information becomes available. Check back here often for a round-up of the latest answers to your important questions.
- February 26, 2021: Update #37 – Keeping warm, and safe, with an eye on the future
- February 9, 2021: Update #36 – Tackling Covid-19 Fatigue
- January 15, 2021: Update #35 – Let’s keep doing our part. Stay vigilant and save lives
- January 8, 2021: Update #34 – Staying Flexible, Staying Safe: Our approach to certain workplace entries
- December 23, 2020: Update #33 – Adjusting our approach to workplace entries
Network, IT, telecom, remote access, library and records
PMA, leave, and second language testing
Security while teleworking, safety measures, and emergency management
Mental health, conflict management and ergonomics
Financial, procurement, and asset management
Training opportunities and course cancellation information
Guidance and resources
Employee illness and leave, prevention and preparedness, working remotely, your mental health, your rights and responsibilities
Current situation, your health, financial and economic support, travel, safety and security
For legal professionals
- Timekeeping during COVID-19
- Direction on Health and Safety Protocol Breaches in Court
- The National Litigation Sector has developed resources for litigation teams on how to conduct remote litigation that can be found at the links below. These resources are on the internal Justice network and can only be accessed by employees who work for the Department of Justice.
- Date modified: