Resources for Justice employees: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We are working to ensure the Department of Justice work environment remains healthy, safe and secure for our employees during the COVID-19 situation. We are also committed to making sure everyone can easily access the latest confirmed information and guidance from health authorities and departments leading the federal response. Below you will find links to resources and messaging about a variety of COVID-19 topics as they relate to your work, your health, the courts, and the current situation. Check back regularly for updates. Note key contacts listed at the bottom of the page.
Visit Canada.ca/coronavirus and follow Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, on Twitter for the latest health information.
- Videoconference and Teleconference Best Practices
- On-boarding New Hires
- COVID-19 Mental Health and Wellness
- Procedures if a COVID-19 case is identified in the workplace
- Teleworking with Protected Information during the COVID-19 Situation
- Revised timelines and procedures for HR processes
- Network Usage during the COVID-19 situation
- Remote Access to Records Operations and Library Services
- Working on a document while offline
- Justice webmail (GCSRA Only)
Messages from PSPC
- Date modified: