Resources for Justice employees: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
GCSRA (Cisco AnyConnect) Outage Update
A temporary workaround has been put in place to permit employees to access the GSCRA. Please see your email or contact the Justice National Help Centre at 1-877-365-3375; or by email at Help Centre / Centre d’Assistance.
We are working to ensure the Department of Justice work environment remains healthy, safe and secure for our employees during the COVID-19 situation. We are also committed to making sure everyone can easily access the latest confirmed information and guidance from health authorities and departments leading the federal response.
Below you will find links to resources and messaging about a variety of COVID-19 topics as they relate to your work, your health, the courts, and the current situation. Check back regularly for updates. Note key contacts listed at the bottom of the page.
Visit Canada.ca/coronavirus and follow Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, on Twitter for the latest health information.
Your Questions Answered
Justice Canada is adapting our work processes and procedures as new information becomes available. Check back here often for a round-up of the latest answers to your important questions.
- September 21: Measures to stay healthy and secure
- September 1: Fall Reset, Reminders and Resources
- August 24: Making Progress Together
- August 13: 27th Annual Report to the Prime Minister on the Public Service of Canada
- July 24: Update # 24: Phase 1: What Does it Mean For You?
Network, IT, telecom, remote access, library and records
PMA, leave, and second language testing
Security while teleworking, safety measures, and emergency management
Mental health, conflict management and ergonomics
Financial, procurement, and asset management
Training opportunities and course cancellation information
Guidance and resources
Employee illness and leave, prevention and preparedness, working remotely, your mental health, your rights and responsibilities
Current situation, your health, financial and economic support, travel, safety and security
For legal professionals
- Timekeeping during COVID-19
- Direction on Health and Safety Protocol Breaches in Court
- The National Litigation Sector has developed resources for litigation teams on how to conduct remote litigation that can be found at the links below. These resources are on the internal Justice network and can only be accessed by employees who work for the Department of Justice.
- Date modified: