Abuse Is Wrong In Any Culture: for First Nations and Métis people
Justice Canada acknowledges the assistance of the National Aboriginal Circle Against Family Violence in the preparation of this booklet.
This booklet is also available in:
- Denesuline (2018) (PDF Version)
- Michif (2018) (PDF Version)
- Montagnais (2018) (PDF Version)
- Ojibway (2018) (PDF Version)
- Plains Cree (2018) (PDF Version)
Permission to copy
Information contained in this publication may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
You are asked to:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Commercial reproduction and distribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Department of Justice Canada. For more information, please contact the Department of Justice Canada at www.justice.gc.ca.
©Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada 2015.
- Date modified: