2019–20 Departmental Results Report
Errors have been identified in the “Results achieved” table in the Core Responsibility: Legal Services section in the 2019-20 Departmental Results Report. The “Date to achieve target” for 2 Departmental Result Indicators relating to client satisfaction was set to April 2020 instead of March 2020. The table has been revised to address these changes.
Department of Justice Canada
- Raison d’être, mandate and role
- Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Response to parliamentary committees and external audits
- Gender-based analysis plus
- Details on transfer payment programs of $5 million or more
By completing this survey, you will help us to know if Departmental Results Reports are useful and how we can improve them. No personal information is collected. Survey results will be reported publicly when the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat reports on its own Departmental Results Framework.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: