What do you know about family violence?
1. Family violence means getting hit or beaten. It is not about someone calling you names, putting you down, or being mean.
2. Sometimes kids deserve to be hurt.
3. Family violence can happen to anyone in any family. Rich or poor. Young or old.
4. If someone is harmed at home, it's private and no one else’s business. No one can do anything about it.
5. Even if a person in your family does not want help, you can talk to somebody about it.
6. Family violence could include doing nothing – like leaving a baby home alone in a crib.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: