A Summary of the Report on Examining the Social Security Tribunal’s Navigator Service: Access to Administrative Justice for Marginalized Communities
- Laverne Jacobs, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Windsor
- Sule Tomkinson, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, Université Laval
The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Justice Canada or the Government of Canada.
Information contained in this publication or product may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
You are asked to:
- exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.
Commercial reproduction and distribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Department of Justice Canada. For more information, please contact the Department of Justice Canada at: www.justice.gc.ca
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, 2022
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: