Acts and Regulations
What are we doing?
As a department, Justice Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts and Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Information on Regulations
- Departmental Action to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission's Recommendations Report: Guide to fostering the readability of legislative texts
- Regulatory Stock Review Plan
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Laws website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: